Saturday, July 21, 2007

Darling Diva











I admit I am guilty of turning Addison into diva. She already is interested in make-up and sometimes even strikes a pose when I get the camera out. Yesterday was my first Friday off on my new work schedule and I enjoyed watching her play.....even though she is getting into everything. We joined some friends of ours for a playdate at McDonald's. Addison passed out in the car on the way home. After her nap, I was able to get some cute close-ups of her playing with a tube of lip gloss. Colin and I also enjoyed a wonderful evening out with friends last night for our anniversary. We had some great laughs and delicious food. Thanks to all of you who sent Happy Anniversary wishes!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Addison is so photogenic. I love all of her expressions! What a beauty! I hope she's feeling better soon.

Jeanelle said...

Love the "Diva!"

She's so beautiful, and her eyes are amazing!