Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Walking down Memory Lane










When you have small children, it's neat to pull out old family photos to see who your baby resembles the most. Colin's mom has a ton of pictures of Colin on slides and pulled them out this past weekend to take digital pictures of them. She shared a few with me, so I wanted to post some pics of him as well as a couple of me and let you be the judge as to what features she inherited from whom. Also, I have a prayer request today. Colin's grandmother has recently been having some medical problems and had a series of tests conducted including a bone scan. The bone scan came back showing some "suspicious" things which could indicate cancer. She is having a "soft tissue scan" today and we'll find out more on Thursday. We have faith that the first set of tests could be wrong and are hoping for the best. Please keep her in your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I see a LOT of you in Addison. I didn't think she favored you as much until I saw pics of when you were small!

Amy said...

Great pictures! Above the mouth, Addison favors you, especially in your second picture. Her mouth favors Colin's second picture with that big smile! She's just a great blend!