.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Okay, so the header is a little strange. Well, I'll explain with a weekend wrap-up. We had a busy weekend despite my being sick with a cold. Unfortunately, I did WAY more than I should have and ended up hardly having a voice this morning. I had to skip church because I didn't think any parents would enjoy the chance for me to pass germs to their preschoolers. Friday night, some friends and I had a girl's night in Jackson while Colin and Addison spent some quality time together at home in the dark (it stormed and the power went out right as I was leaving). Saturday morning, we joined some friends from church for a play date at McDonald's. As the preschool events coordinator for the church, I try to plan an event for the kids every other month or so. The kids had a good time climbing, running and jumping (Addison's day will come soon) and entertaining us. One of Addison's new tricks is to "give love" and "sugar." She took turns giving love to everyone at McDonald's and one of the preschool teachers fed her a chocolate milkshake. Suprisingly enough, she didn't spit up all day. Saturday afternoon, we set up an inflatable water slide that we bought to use for Addison's birthday next month. Our friends (and neighbors) came over to try it out and they had a blast. After everyone was good and muddy, we cleaned ourselves up and cooked dinner together while the pageant was on. I started sneezing like crazy Saturday night and it has continued today. I have done nothing today but sleep and blow my nose. It's amazing how a cold can take so much out of you. I hope to feel better tomorrow or else Monday may be a long one. This Friday will be my first day off on my new work schedule and it also happens to be our 5th anniversary. We have plans to head to Amerigo's for dinner with some friends to celebrate. Here are a few pics of the water slide, playdate, and my little diva in her trendy new outfit. She has been getting up on her knees all weekend in preparation for walking. I think she's going to take off any day now.
1 comment:
who is that hunky man sliding down the slide....you have to introduce us!!!!!!!!! ha ha
amanda
Post a Comment