Sunday, July 29, 2007

Groovy Girl Weekend

The Girls as "Hannah"
Divas

Abby and her mom with wigs

Abby and Ashley in Libby Lu


Laiken
Birthday Girl Laiken and My Mom

Addison before Laiken's party
We had a girly girl weekend this past weekend filled with lots of partying. The weekend started off with a surprise birthday party Friday night. Addison and I went to Mary Gordon's 50th birthday while Colin played softball in Jackson. Saturday, we went to cousin Laiken's 1st birthday party and finished up the evening by bringing cousin Abby home to spend the night with us. This morning, we got up bright and early and headed to church. Addison and Abby wore their matching white dresses and were such dolls. A few months back, I promised Abby that I would take her to Libby Lu in Jackson with two friends of her choice to get makeovers for her birthday. Abby's birthday isn't for six more weeks, but she wanted to have a Hannah Montana makeover before the promotion ended at Libby Lu in August. Colin, Addison, Abby and I picked up our two nieces--Ashley and Elizabeth---and headed off to Libby Lu this afternoon. The girls had a great time dressing like Hannah and we went out for dinner and dessert afterwards. We just got home around 8:30 and we left the house at 9 this morning. It's been a fun weekend, but I am exhausted and I'm sure I'll sleep like a baby tonight. I just hope Addison sleeps well and
isn't overtired! Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: