.JPG)
We had a fabulous Easter weekend with family and friends and are now detoxing from all of the excitement. Luckily, Addison has Spring Break from preschool this week and gets to have a low-key week with Nana. Unfortunately, Colin and I don't get Spring Break from work. :( Since I have several pics to share, I'll keep this short. Here are a few pics from our church Easter Egg hunt on Saturday, discovering goodies from the Easter bunny this morning, and a few brother/sister moments in their Easter best. Happy Easter, everyone!
11 comments:
Love the new page! Really cute! That 2nd pic is hilarious! Shows her little personality! Well... maybe big personality is more accurate! :)
You look AMAZING in those pics! Love the dress, too!
Cute new pic in your heading. Love all the pics, especially of Landry and ALL those teeth. Too cute!
The kids are too cute and you look great!
Wow! Wow! Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous.
I love Addison's face in that second picture!! So cute!! And you look so pretty in that picture with Landry!!
Love the fact that you are in these pics! Gorgeous as usual!! Landry is getting so big!
Sara, you look great! What have you been doing?? Glad yall had a good Easter! Your babies are precious!!
The mashed potatoes were FABULOUS! :) Thanks for asking! You should definitely try that recipe sometime!
I am baaaack! yipee for DSL. Thanks for all of the work you all put into the easter egg hunt! your kids look great in there easter clothes.
Sara you look great you... What have you been doing, I love the dress, and the kids are getting so big. Such a precious family cousin.. Love you Jerusha
Post a Comment