Happy Friday! As I type, I'm trying to pack up and prepare for a business trip to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Lots to do before tomorrow morning , but I'm looking forward to a change of scenery for a few days. Colin has to attend the same conference for his office, so it's a very rare occasion these days that he and I get to go somewhere together without the kids. As much as I'll miss them, it's always nice to have quality time with your spouse. We are staying in St. Louis tomorrow night to visit one of Colin's buddies from high school, so that's always fun. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll leave you with a sweet picture of my babies that Colin's coworker sent from the pig roast a couple of weekends ago. Have a great weekend!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Sweet Moments
Happy Friday! As I type, I'm trying to pack up and prepare for a business trip to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Lots to do before tomorrow morning , but I'm looking forward to a change of scenery for a few days. Colin has to attend the same conference for his office, so it's a very rare occasion these days that he and I get to go somewhere together without the kids. As much as I'll miss them, it's always nice to have quality time with your spouse. We are staying in St. Louis tomorrow night to visit one of Colin's buddies from high school, so that's always fun. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll leave you with a sweet picture of my babies that Colin's coworker sent from the pig roast a couple of weekends ago. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture is CLASSIC... one to frame in an 8x10! :)
Enjoy your time together. Like you said... those moments are rare!
Post a Comment