Thursday, April 02, 2009

Mama's Little Man

I can't believe that my little guy will be ten months old on Sunday. Honestly, where does the time go? This past Saturday, Addison spent the night with my parents and Colin had to take the dogs to the vet so Landry man and I got to hang out at home together and spend some quality time (up until we got the call about sissy's possible broken nose). I truly cherish those moments that he and I get some time together since I rarely have individual time with him like I did with Addison before he came along. He is still doing his best to stand and walk. He's pulling up on everything and it's funny to see what kinds of things he's figuring out. Wednesday morning, I found his teddy bear under his arm when I peeked into his crib. I asked Colin if he had given it to him in the middle of the night (all you moms out there know the whole SIDS fear and not having extra items in the crib) and he said "no." I later discovered that he had stood up in the middle of the night and pulled it off the table next to his crib. Little turkey! He loves learning sign language and is starting to sign some of the basics signs back to us like "milk," "bath," and "change dirty diaper." I have to say that he's caught on a lot faster than Addison did when she was his age, but then again, she's been a great little teacher herself. In just two short months, he'll be one...I think I'm in denial. :) P.S. Happy 3-0 to our cousin-in-law and my good friend...Krisa!

5 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Tanner said...

Wow! He is changing so much.

Sweet T said...

He is so cute!

AMANDA said...

such the big boy now! such a cutie!

Carrie said...

Hey! I got half way home and realized you were still at Carly's and I didn't tell you goodbye! I'm sorry! I think you were putting your order in. I didn't want you to think I left and was rude.