
I wanted to share a photo of the pumpkin that Colin and I carved for Halloween. Colin bought a template and he and I worked together on it this past weekend since the weather outside was gorgeous. I have really been enjoying the beautiful weather. I wish it would stay like this forever. I've also posted a picture at the bottom of the Ole Miss game two weeks ago when we were in Oxford. We really enjoyed our shaded seats. I go in tomorrow for my ultrasound and then I'm assuming we'll have the insemination on Saturday. Please say a prayer for us. I just keep praying that the Lord will take care of everything. I know that if we are meant to have a child that HE will provide. Please also say a prayer for our interim youth minister, Chris, and his family. Chris was in a horrible car accident yesterday on his way to work and had to be airlifted to the hospital. We pray that he will make a full recovery and that his family will be comforted during this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment