I got a call from Dr. Isaacs' office yesterday afternoon and the nurse confirmed that we would be able to have another insemination next weekend. I go in for an ultrasound on Friday, Oct. 28 at 11:30. I'm assuming that if I have good eggs/follicles, we'll have the insemination the next day. Please remember us in your prayers as always.
2 comments:
Awww, Sara, I'm so sorry to hear about your latest pregnancy pause (so to speak) I was really rooting for you. I know things will eventually work out for you and Colin. Thought it's hard to believe when things are going wrong, there's a reason for everything. I don't know what lies ahead for you and Colin, but I'm sure that whatever it is, it'll be great. You're one of the sweetest, kindess people I know. People like you aren't put in this world for no reason. Perhaps there's a greater plan for you and Colin than you can't see, or even understand at this moment. Just keep your head up and eyes open. God will make a way.
Love,
LaDonna
Sara & Colin,
I just wanted you both to know that Matthew & I were thinking about y'all. I hope we'll get to catch up with you in the grove soon. Maybe the Arkansas or LSU game. I hope everything else in your life is going well. You're always in our thoughts & prayers.
Have a happy halloween!
MH Carr
Post a Comment