First of all, I just had to post this picture of Lane Gordon picking his nose for laughs. Obviously, he's discovered where his nose is! I talked to the nurse in Dr. Isaacs' office yesterday to confirm our future treatment plans. She said that since I have one refill on my Clomid left that Dr. Isaacs will most likely let us have on more insemination before having a consultation with us about future treatments. Dr. Isaacs was supposed to be back in the office today and was going to review our chart before making a decision. He is also planning to put me on a mild anti-depressant to help with the stress and emotions that this experience has brought. The nurse said that it would help me relax, which might help me get pregnant. It may take a few weeks to get into my system, but hopefully it will start making me feel less emotional all of the time. I've found that I really have to bite my lip to keep from crying in certain situations like going to baby showers or going to the hospital to see a friend who has just had a new baby. It has even hit me while rocking some of the babies in the Preschool Department at church, and I hate feeling like I can't control my emotions. If Dr. Isaacs approves another round, I should go in next weekend (the 29th and 30th) for the ultrasound and the insemination. I'm assuming that if it doesn't work, then we'll have to sit down and explore our options from there. I'm praying for the best. I wanted to mention that I got an e-mail from a good friend yesterday and she said that many of you think about us even when we don't realize that you are thinking about us. It truly warms my heart to know that we are cared for and loved and we love each of you.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Trying Again
First of all, I just had to post this picture of Lane Gordon picking his nose for laughs. Obviously, he's discovered where his nose is! I talked to the nurse in Dr. Isaacs' office yesterday to confirm our future treatment plans. She said that since I have one refill on my Clomid left that Dr. Isaacs will most likely let us have on more insemination before having a consultation with us about future treatments. Dr. Isaacs was supposed to be back in the office today and was going to review our chart before making a decision. He is also planning to put me on a mild anti-depressant to help with the stress and emotions that this experience has brought. The nurse said that it would help me relax, which might help me get pregnant. It may take a few weeks to get into my system, but hopefully it will start making me feel less emotional all of the time. I've found that I really have to bite my lip to keep from crying in certain situations like going to baby showers or going to the hospital to see a friend who has just had a new baby. It has even hit me while rocking some of the babies in the Preschool Department at church, and I hate feeling like I can't control my emotions. If Dr. Isaacs approves another round, I should go in next weekend (the 29th and 30th) for the ultrasound and the insemination. I'm assuming that if it doesn't work, then we'll have to sit down and explore our options from there. I'm praying for the best. I wanted to mention that I got an e-mail from a good friend yesterday and she said that many of you think about us even when we don't realize that you are thinking about us. It truly warms my heart to know that we are cared for and loved and we love each of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment