Friday, October 14, 2005
No Warm Fuzzies Here
We're leaving after work today to go to Oxford for the Ole Miss game. I had planned to take my pregnancy test tomorrow morning while I was in Oxford, but I'm thinking now that I might not even have to take one. I woke up feeling very crampy this morning, which is usually not a good sign of things to come. I also woke up with hot flashes this morning. This is NOT a good sign either. Your progesterone levels drop in your body when it's time for your menstrual cycle. Low levels cause your endometrium to thin out and your cycle to start and low progestrone also means hot flashes. I'm trying to remain hopeful, but I have a feeling that this month is going to be a bust. I'm really at a loss as to what to do from here or how to act. It's so emotionally draining to have your hopes crushed month after month, especially after you have invested both time and money into the treatments. It's also devastating to know that if you can't get pregnant with a treatment that relies on such precision/timing, then how will you ever get pregnant on your own. I have one more month of Clomid that I can take, so I'm assuming that I am guaranteed one more insemination. I'm just so tired of this journey..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment