Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Addison and the Rolls Royce



Colin's uncle has a beautiful Rolls Royce, but unfortunately it seems like it always needs some kind of work. There is a mechanic who lives in our neighborhood who our family always uses, so the Rolls has been parked at our house all week in anticipation of its visit to the mechanic. Colin and I were outside with Addison yesterday afternoon and decided to snap a few pictures of her playing in the Rolls. We never expected it to be such an ordeal. We put her in the car, stood her up and told her to grab the steering wheel. She didn't know what to think at first and just sat there. However, it didn't take her long to really get into it and she had the best time. She would look at us and smile and laugh and then go back to her pretend driving. It was a hoot...UNTIL we took her out and told her it was time to go inside. She threw the biggest fit. She cried and cried, laid down in the driveway and made the biggest scene (all of which I captured) and we just had to walk away from her until she calmed down. Such a drama queen!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I guess you will just have to buy her a rolls royce for christmas:)

Jeanelle said...

Hey girl,
I got it at www.canvasondemand.com

I designed it in Photoshop, then uploaded it as one giant 16x20 pic.


Simply Canvas
and
Pixel 2 Canvas

are 2 other sites that offer canvases.
Not sure who is cheaper.