.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Other than Addison's second visit to the doctor on Friday and her getting over bronchitis and ear infections, we have been enjoying a much-needed long weekend. Friday was my day off, so I had the luxury of dropping Addison off at preschool and then getting some pampering with a highlight and cut at the salon. Colin and I took her to the doctor Friday afternoon to get a shot of Rocephin and then her daddy spent some quality time with her that evening while I had a girl's night out in Jackson with some friends. Thanks, sweetie! Saturday night was full of our action at our house as Colin hosted a fantasy football draft. You can just imagine 11 guys under one roof with football as the topic of conversation. Addison was very irritable today and didn't sleep much Saturday night because her ears were bothering her so much, so we stayed home with her today to give her some extra love. We are having a hard time keeping her occupied these days. She is so curious about everything and loves getting into things. She loves the vacuum cleaner and always wants to ride it or take over and push....even though it's three of four times larger than she is. Speaking of, I was able to snap a few pictures of her trying to "ride" the vacuum cleaner while Colin was cleaning up yesterday afternoon before his company arrived. I am also including a couple of pictures of her after her bath Thursday night. She loves to watch the Wiggles in the morning and while I am getting her dressed after bath. In fact, that's the only way that I can keep her still and occupied while I am getting her clothes on. Cousin Jenny gave her a cute Square Books Jr. onesie (our favorite bookstore in Oxford) for her birthday, so she decided to model it as well. Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day with family and friends!
1 comment:
Hey girl! Glad ya'll had relaxing labor weekend. Thanks for all of the help you gave us while we were surviving the stomach bug at our house. I think we almost didn't make it out alive.
Post a Comment