Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pouty Lips

I posted this pic a while back, but loved the pouty lips and decided to pull it into Photoshop and play around with it like I did on my previous post. We have been extremely busy this week and I haven't had the chance to take many pictures. As a result, I've been slacking on posting anything. Addison is finally starting to feel better thanks to her new antibiotic and she goes back to the doctor next Thursday for a recheck. Of course, then she'll get her shots and be irritable all over again. Amanda and I are trying to freshen up our Sunday School room at church, so we've set aside tonight and any other free time we have this week to paint. We picked out a nice spring green called "green banana" and are going to try put a lot of bright pastel accents around the room. We'll see how it turns out. Paint clothes here we come!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is sooo Addison! Love it!