Monday, September 10, 2007

Glamour Girl

I have been playing around with Photoshop and wanted to share a photo of Addison that I manipulated. I did this real quickly and it's not perfect, but I think it's cute nonetheless. Addison is still battling ear infections in both ears, but I am hoping she's on the road to recovery after starting a stronger antibiotic. After running fever for a complete week, she's finally been without fever for two days. I am keeping my fingers crossed.... Hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Good luck with the ear infections. They are no fun.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Photoshop!
Good job on selective coloring!
I actually did a selective color pic tonight!
I'll post it tomorrow.

Meg said...

Wow! Neat shot Sara! I am really enjoying your pictures! Hope she feels better soon! We think of you guys often.

AMANDA said...

cute picture-----I hope she is on the road to recovery. It has been a long little illness ( bless her little heart)

Amy said...

Cute picture of a cute girl!