.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My friend Amanda and I have spent the past four days giving our Sunday School room at church a facelift. We teach 2-year-olds and wanted something fresh and fun that would pep everyone up and be more reflective of our personality as preschool teachers. Unfortunately, I don't have any "before" pictures, but wanted to share a picture of the room as well as some canvases that we painted. As a sidenote, the room was a pale blue with yellow stars sponged on the walls and yellow paint on the bottom. We just felt like it was time for a change. We began our project on Wednesday by stripping the wallpaper border, taping off the walls and giving the room a good base coat. We worked for a few more hours on Thursday night and then finished up all the painting and cleaning up in the room on Friday. Today, Amanda, along with her friend Rachelle, and I painted six canvases that we plan to hang in the room tomorrow before our kids arrive. Thanks for your help, Rachelle! We were very pleased with the end result and can't wait to finish up the room with a few more accessories. We still plan to get a cute shag rug for our reading area as well as some fabric to hang from the ceiling in our home area. Although the room ended up close to what we had envisioned, there were definitely some bumps in the road along the way. You can read the full story on Amanda's blog (see Living with the Gordon's in my blogroll). I can't post without also including couple of photos of Addison. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
thanks, girl, for all that you did to get such a cute room. You are such a giving person. I even had a dream that I had to ride with you while you dropped off some of your jewlry to a lady that didn't have much. I guess this dream came from me seeing all of your sweetness. Love ya
Post a Comment