
.JPG)
My oh-so-talented and sweet friend Amanda (the one who made Addison's precious birthday cake) just finished making a fairy princess costume for Addison and her little girl for Halloween. Thank you, Amanda!!! She and I ventured to Jackson Saturday to hit Hobby Lobby and some other places. We stocked up on all the needed supplies and within three days...Voila...costume complete. I ordered both girls a pair of fairy wings and their costumes are just about ready. I can't wait to try Addison's on and to get some pictures of both girls with their costumes on. I've posted a picture of Addison's costume (the daisy one) and Mary-Beth's (the one with Gerbera daisies). I also plan to get Addison a pair of bloomers and glue a big daisy on the butt for when she bends over in her costume. Girls are so much fun! Stay tuned for Addison and Mary-Beth's fairy debut!!
2 comments:
OMG - those are SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
I can't wait to see the girls in the dresses.
Post a Comment