The piece de resistance---our fruit and cheese display
Buffet food tables
Guests digging in
Beverage table with punch and lemon water.jpg)
Groom's cake table
This cake was heaven and I bet you can guess who made it...yep, my talented friend Amanda!!
Bride's table
Addie resting on daddy's shoulder for a few seconds
I loved how this centerpiece turned out and it only cost $30 for me to buy the flowers, greenery and limes. Not too shabby.
Arrangement made for the coffee table in a small sitting area
My sweet baby waiting to walk down the aisle with Abby
Watching everyone blow bubbles as the bride and groom prepare to leave
Don't let the pretty dress fool you...she's such a little monkey! She was about to walk down the aisle and I caught her turning flips on this rack in the church foyer!
Showtime!
Who needs a clean-up crew?.jpg)
CousinsAs promised, here are a few pics of my first attempt at catering a wedding. Like I said in my last post, I didn't do this alone though...I had two great girls helping me. I really enjoyed the satisfaction of seeing the finished product...especially with our floral arrangements (I love doing my own arrangements, but just wish we had a fresh flower market somewhere close). All things considered, I think it turned out nice. I've also thrown in a few pics of Addison and her debut as tea girl and last minute flowergirl sidekick. :)
10 comments:
That looks fantastic! I am so proud of you! I will keep you in mind if I know anyone who needs something catered. I love the lime flower arangement!
Hmmm, maybe we'll have to come up with some sort of wedding package... :) Everything looks great! Glad you enjoyed it, too. That's important! Great job on everything! And Addison looked beautiful.
Sooo pretty!
WOW !!!!
that "fruit display" is such a "WOW FACTOR"...so artfully done...and that vase with the limes and tulips...
the food looks "DELISH" and the way it is displayed so "inviting"...WELL DONE...VERY WELL DONE...
LOOK OUT WORLD...a new day has dawned !!!
You did a great job on the reception. Also, Addison made a beautiful tea/flower girl.
these are gorgeous! as is that little girl of yours. i know you were proud all the way around!!
The reception turnned out beautiful. I know ya'll worked very hard, many hours and it showed.
WOW!! I'm VERY impressed! Nice job!! Wouldnt that be SO fun if you could quit your gov't job and do that full time!! :)
Everything looks great!
What a BEAUTIFUL job you've done! Congrats!!
Post a Comment