Thursday, March 19, 2009

Never a Dull Moment

Little Miss Independent during Daddy's watch

Sunday morning angels...sweet and content

Have I mentioned we are at the stage where we put everything in our mouth??

Landry man's latest trick...standing up in the crib.
Trying to wake up Tuesday morning and wondering why in the world I brought the camera in so early in the morning.
Watching sissy climb up in his crib......
.....to show him how she can twirl.

She got so tickled because we kept calling her Cinderella in these pajamas.
We love spring and pretty Easter pastels!

I am so glad that it's Thursday...I am ready for the weekend and a chance to enjoy this beautiful weather. I wanted to share a few photos from the past few days. It seems like there's never a dull moment at home and my children are so full of entertainment that it's hard to remember everything. Just a few explanations of the pictures above. Last Saturday, I left at 7:15 a.m. to go to Natchez for the Kelly's Kid's warehouse sale (which was wild and another post entirely). When my friends and I returned home around 3, I found both kids and Colin still in their pajamas, toys all over the bedroom floor, and a photo on the camera that Colin had captured after Addison decided to dress herself with dirty, mismatched socks from the laundry room, shoes on the wrong feet and chocolate milk around her the mouth (I guess daddies aren't capable of wiping hands and mouths after meals). Needless to say, this is what happens when daddies are left in charge for a day. Between the so-called pony-tail Colin fixed while I was in Puerto Rico and this latest piece of evidence, I don't think I'll ever leave home again. HA! Just to show a comparison between Saturday's photo and what it looks like when mama returns home to get kids dressed, I give you exhibit B&C (both kids fully dressed for church on Sunday and peacefully watching preschool songs on DVD). And a big thanks to our buddy Bryce for letting us borrow the adorable monkey outfit. :) Landry has started pulling up on things in the past week and I found him earlier this week standing in his crib when he was supposed to be asleep. Guess it's time to lower the mattress! We love our Nana because she loves buying cute pajamas for my munchkins. Adidson was so excited to get these blue princess ones from her on Monday complete with a tutu. She twirled the whole time she had them on. And finally, I let Addison help me decorate the dining room table for Easter the other night and now she wants to take brother to see the "pretty decorations" every day. I just hope I can store all these sweet memories in my brain for a very long time!

No comments: