Tuesday, March 03, 2009

She Keeps Us On Our Toes


I don't know what it is, but Colin made the comment last night that Addison is starting to look so grown up lately. She is definitely maturing more and more each day, but I think this photo is the real reason why he feels like she is looking and acting so much older.....he sent her to her room Saturday afternoon for back talking and when he went in there to check on her she cleverly and quickly stopped playing and pretended to be "standing on her rug." Have I mentioned that I don't look forward to the teenage years?

6 comments:

Deanna said...

But look how little and cute she looks in that BIG, BIG room?

Wilson said...

I know and Colin said we need to start taking pics of her in her room every few months to show how she's growing. Pretty good idea. One day that bed won't look so big anymore. ;(

MH said...

I love her room! You have great taste!

AMANDA said...

Hey Girl, I have been lost in the no computer world these days. My computer has been on the outs. COLIN......PLEASE HELP!!!! She is getting so big. Ya'll looked great for the engagement party.

Jeanelle said...

OMG! Her room is SO CUTE!

Linkis Family Love said...

What a hoot of a story! Love the corner piece in her room...if you'd be willing to share, let me know where you got that! You can email me at: klchpl@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Happy Friday!
Kelli <><<