Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snazzy in the Snow

I can't believe that we are actually seeing snow tonight. I fully expected it to miss us completely. Colin and I just got home from the engagement party and let me just say that it's very hard to stay warm in a cocktail dress. Thank goodness my sweet husband was nice enough to pick me up at the front door when we left so that I didn't have to freeze my tush off. We had a nice evening and enjoyed visiting with family and friends. It's fun to get dressed up every now and then and enjoy an evening with your hubby...even if it is snowing outside!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Whoo-wee! Y'all look great! I really like the green pashmina. Great dress selection, missy. Can't wait to see the others you got for your cruise! :)

Sweet T said...

I second everything Amy said! Colin doesn't look half bad either. :)

Tyanne said...

You look gorgeous!! Very snazzy!

Carrie said...

Aw - that is a great picture! Don't ya just miss those days where you got dressed up more often? Matt doesn't understand why us girls love it (most of the time). Beautiful!

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

ya'll look awesome:)