Monday, February 09, 2009

Long Forgotten Husband

This short posts comes from the husband behind this blog.. Sara is away and all I see is comments wishing her well and hoping she can get some downtime to recoop.. What about me people? I know mamas have an innate nature to take care and nurture their kids, but us daddies have to work a little harder to get kids dressed, to feed kids... to get BOWS in a particular little girl's hair. So while ya'll think about Sara, don't forget this dad in this whirlwind week.

Sara might kill me, but here's a post of my first ponytail... I know..I know.. Does she even have one in there.. Yes.. It's there.. Thank you very much..

I expect all that read this to leave me glowing comments...........

13 comments:

Rachelle said...

All I can say is "You go Boy!"

Taylor & Krisa said...

You must be surviving - you even have time to blog! You are a great Daddy - let us know if you need anything this week while you're on your own!

Sweet T said...

Colin, I have great confidence that you can handle the pressures of single fatherhood for one week! :) As for the ponytail...just stick a huge bow on top of her head as distraction. As long as it matches her outfit, you'll be ok.

Deanna said...

Colin, you are Superman!

Elizabeth said...

Hahaha! This made me laugh out loud, Colin! Good luck this week... you've got it all under control, and that's one heck of a ponytail. :)

Jessie said...

Colin, I believe in you! If you get discouraged, just turn on a little Hanson to get you pumped up again. I know how much you loved that band.

AMANDA said...

Ha Ha- you are too funny. I agree with Tina, add a bow on top of the ponytail and it will be great. Just tell Sara when she comes homes you get a weekend for you:)

AMANDA said...

Ha Ha- you are too funny. I agree with Tina, add a bow on top of the ponytail and it will be great. Just tell Sara when she comes homes you get a weekend for you:)

Carrie said...

You even took a picture for the blog! Wow! You need to call my husband up and tell him that keeping your kids for a whole week CAN be done! And done right! good job! Sara will be so proud!

Amy said...

Awww...no one has forgotten about you. You're doing a great job! I have to agree, blogging and taking pics are an indication that you've got it down!

Ms. Sarah Sullivan said...

way to go dad!

Wilson said...

You get an "A" for effort, but we have some more practicing to do. Thanks for holding down the fort. I'm giving you the best Valentine's gift ever this year...I'm coming back home to fix hair, bathe children, wash bottles, etc.

Jeanelle said...

We're all thinking of you and wishing you the best, COLIN!!

Good luck with the rest of the week!