We've had an action packed weekend so far. In fact, I am too tired to even talk about it. HA! However, I wanted to share a few photos of the kids from earlier today. There are so many things that we do on a daily basis that our kids pick up on...even when we don't realize it. With that said, it's funny to see some of the things that Addison emulates like the "Blackberry prayer" (as we call it at our house), reading to her brother the same way we read to her, and even pretending to cook in the kitchen. I overheard her in her play kitchen the other day saying, "we just need a teaspoon of that." I guess she listens to me more than I realize. As for brother, Colin is working with him on video game....ummm, I mean hand-eye coordination. :)
3 comments:
You have the two cutest little sponges. It is amazing what they pick up.
It is pretty amazing how much kids see and hear, even when you think they are not listening!!
Do you make all of those cute monogrammed outfits for your kids or do you purchase them, Martha Stewart? Just wondering, because they're adorable.
Post a Comment