Thursday, February 05, 2009
Puerto Rico, Here I Come!
In just a few more days, I'm leaving for Puerto Rico for a recruiting trip for work. Even though PR is a territory of the United States, this will be the first time that I've ever gone outside the good ole US of A. I graduated college with a minor in Spanish, so I am excited about finally getting to go to a Spanish-speaking country. It will also be nice to experience a week of warm weather. The only downside is that PR is known for it's humidity...just like the South. I like warm weather, but I certainly don't like humidity. Another downside of the trip is that I'll miss my family. This is the first time that I've left Landry in the 8 months of his life and only the second time that I've left Addison for an extended period of time. I will miss them terribly (and my hubby too). I have to admit that I'm also going to worry just a little since Colin will be responsible for taking care of both of them for the week. He has never had to fix Addison's hair and I am little OCD about her nose being clean and her hair being fixed for preschool. There's no telling what the house (or the kids) will look like when I get back. I'd love to be a fly on the wall next week. I joked to a coworker saying that this may be the best Valentine's Day ever for me since Colin will be so happy once I make it back home on Friday and can resume my normal duties. :) In all honesty though, he always does a great job and gives it his best. I have to admit that he does a lot more around the house than I have seen some husbands do. Hasta Luego todos los amigos! I'll post again before my trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nanny has been to Puerto Rico twice and she loved it! Have fun!! :)
I know it will be fun, it will be nice to get away.(even though it is for work) Just enjoy it and call if Colin needs anything:)
Post a Comment