Monday, February 02, 2009

Oh, How I Love a Bargain!


Since Colin and I are going on a cruise in June, I've been browsing sites and checking out their clearance items in hopes of finding a cute cocktail dress for formal night. Anywho, I came across this precious pink summer dress on the Ann Taylor Loft site for only $6.88! As hot as it gets in Mississppi, this is such a cute way to stay cool and what girl doesn't love pink and Ann Taylor? Check it out!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

That is a cute dress. You are going to be the prettiest girl on the cruise.

AMANDA said...

Love it! Great price. Is there alot of prices like that on the site?

beth said...

Wow!! What what a deal!! I am always looking for deals for me since all my extra goes to dolling the kids!!! Who is the Vanessa Diel Photography girl and where is she...love her work!!