My sweet baby girl has been so pititful today as she has fought this nasty stomach virus. I have felt so bad for her. As much as I hate it when my kids are sick, they are always so much more loving and snuggly when they feel bad. She wanted me to carry her to bed tonight, which is not typical since she's Little Miss Independent through and through. It made me think back to this same time last year and how she actually wanted me to hold her back then. In fact, I was put on bed rest right around this time last year (my how quickly I have blocked those four long months from my memory) and the more we would tell her that I couldn't pick her up because of the baby....the more she wanted me to. As much as I love watching both she and Landry grow, it's so sad to see how much they change from month to month and year to year. As you can see, a year makes a big difference. She still had such a baby face in last year's pictures.
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
she sure has grown so much. I hope she is feeling better!
Post a Comment