Saturday, February 28, 2009

Army Crawler

Landry's Heisman football pose

Addison digging into the bean dip (yuck!)
Such concentration
My sweet little man with his squash face

As Landry nears nine months old, he has mastered the Army crawl and he is all over the place. He has gotten up on his knees and rocked back and forth a few times, but has yet to officially crawl the traditional way. He had a check-up last week and weighed in at 19 lbs. and 13 ozs. He loves his Johnny jump-up and loves holding our fingers and bouncing up and down. I know it won't be long before he's pulling up. He has been eating 1s and 2s (baby food) for a few months now and the pediatrician said we can now move to some 3s and introduce more of the meats. He loves applesauce, but mainly because he's allergic to any fruit with citric acid so there aren't many fruits that he can eat. It's been a busy week and weekend so far. Thursday night, my mom and I hosted a jewelry party and the kids got to have some quality time with Daddy. Colin let Addison try bean dip that evening and she loved it. I hate bean dip and can't even stand the smell o f it, so I guess she acquired the love it from Colin. She had pajama day at school on Friday since they were discussing "opposites" and she thought it was hilarious that she got to wear her pajamas to school. Of course, I forgot to take a pic. Last night, we headed out to WC to watch my cousins Bekah and Shelbi play in a District softball tourney. Addison made friends with some adorable teenage girl who entertained her the whole time. She had a blast hanging out with the "big girls" and Landry just enjoyed taking in all the sights and sounds. Note to self: get that girl's number for future babysitting! This morning, Addie and I headed to a baby shower and then made a quick trip through the grocery store. Both kids are napping now and I am trying to get the kids' bags packed to go to Rebel Yell and get dolled up for an engagement party tonight. Colin and I rarely get dressed up for an evening out anymore, so I am looking forward to an evening with my honey. I'll post some pics later. Have a great weekend!

No comments: