Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Housewarming

Some of our dearest friends helped my aunts and me throw a housewarming shower and an open house for my parents on Sunday afternoon. I've posted pics on the Rebel Yell blog. (See my blog list on the right side to link to it). We had a great afternoon and my kids loved spending time with family and seeing their new baby cousins! I've included a few extra pics below that I didn't post on the other blog, including Addison gearing up for the First Pres Mardi Gras parade before school this morning. Happy Tuesday, everyone!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Seeing all those beads... Tanner came home loaded up with beads and sugared up with King Cake yesterday. Whew!

Sweet T said...

Yay for your parents and their new house! Landry is getting so big. And, girl, you are a brave woman sending Addison to school in such a cute dress...The few times I've "dressed" Rebecca for school, her class has a fingerpaint project. Then I'm required to bond with the Shout spray and a toothbrush. Addison looks really cute. Hope she had a good time at the class parade.

Tyanne said...

Your mom and dad's house looks great! I love her kitchen!! That looked like quite a spread you put out! I know everyone had a great time!

Melissa said...

So glad your parents are finally in the house. I love the new pics of the kids. Landry is getting so big!