Thursday, March 26, 2009
Spring Fever
Okay, I admit...I've had spring fever and have been a blog slacker lately. Everyone has to have a small sabbatical, right? I'm glad that I do have a few fans out there who worry about me when I am MIA. :) Truth be told, I think I have spent most of my time the last week chasing Landry and playing referee between him and Addison. He is into EVERYTHING! He has started pulling up and cruising around furniture and now that's all he wants to do. He can even stand unsupported for ten seconds or so. I am not ready for this, y'all! I don't want my baby boy to start walking yet. Since he can now move around, he loves to get into his sister's things and she is not liking it one bit! I've already heard, "mama, brother won't leave me alone" about six times this week. I'm sure that's a phrase that I will here from now until they both move out of the house. HA! Sunday night, I was in the kitchen dicing chicken and had one eye on Addison and the other on Landry crawling around the floor. I saw Landry try to pull up on the door facing of the dining room and before I could even blink, he lost his footing, and BAM!... right into the door facing he went. He held his breath for a good ten seconds, cried for about two minutes and then he was off trying to do it again even though he had a big blue indention on his forehead. Children are so resilient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are getting your first glimpses into the world of boys. Determined, goal oriented, fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment