Seriously, I know that we probably need the rain, but could it be a drearier Friday? This girl needs a little sunshine. I hope it clears up some before tomorrow before we try to brave the Kelly's Kids warehouse sale in Natchez. I would hate to be in line with a bunch of bargain shopping women armed with umbrellas. HA! Okay, admit it---all you ladies out there could actually envision how dangerous that could be, didn't you? Happy Friday!
3 comments:
Seriously, if you see anything worth it - pick me up some outfits! you can't beat that price but i don't have a sitter.
I just got my invite for Kelly's Kids today. Hope you find some good deals!!! As long as you have the largest umbrella in the bunch, you should be okay! :) It's been raining for 3 days here and not expected to stop until Monday. Ugh.
I was so glad to see those rivers of yellow pollen flowing down the street!
Post a Comment