I've been playing around on this site this weekend and wanted to share something I put together. When I was pulling photos for this video, I started thinking how amazing it is that the past three years since I was pregnant with Addison have flown by, but how very long three years seemed when we were trying and praying to have a baby. It's so hard to live in the moment, but when I go back and look at the milestones of their little lives---it makes me want to stop, breathe and cherish every little moment.
7 comments:
very precious! The time definately flies by faster than I would like, it seems hard to believe that Sam is three!
Sadly, you can't get it back. Enjoy every moment!
So so sweet! I loved that!
Aw, that is so sweet!
hey, sorry i didn't get your email until later sat. afternoon! i hope you got lots of stuff! i heard it was crazy down there!
you can ask mrs. virginia to speical order the baby phisoderm in the kroger pharmacy (make sure you specify BABY and not the reg). it's no big deal really. all the kroger's in jackson keep it behind the counter b/c they don't sell enough on the shelf. they can usually get it the next day unless its the weekend. then you can just run thru the drive-thru! i love that stuff!
The slideshow is great! Your babies are growing up so fast! Especially Addison. She's grown so much since Landry's been born. She looked like such a baby back then.
You have THE cutest kids!! They are so photogenic!! EVERY picture of them is adorable!!!
Post a Comment