Wednesday, May 06, 2009
11 Months Old
My little L man turned 11 months old yesterday. I just can't believe that he's almost a year old. He has become such a mama's boy and Colin can certainly attest to that. He immediately crawls to me and starts crying for me to hold him the minute I walk in the door in the evenings and doesn't want me to put him down until after he's been bathed and given a bottle. Don't get me wrong. I'm very grateful that he depends on me and wants me over everyone else, but every mother needs a minute or two for a sanity check after a 10-hour day at work. :) I got some cute pics of my snuggle bugs before bed last night. I'll try to post them tomorrow. With so many things going on lately at work and with our social calendar, I'm really looking forward to our cruise in a few weeks. I'm not looking forward to leaving my children behind, but I know I will be refreshed and more attentive to their needs when I return. I'm just glad that we don't have any ports of call in Mexico!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe he's almost a year old either. Time needs to slow down a little.
Glad you're going to avoid swine territory! Have a fun cruise!
Post a Comment