Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lost:

....The mind of a soon-to-be 30-year-old mother who has been on her own for the past few days while her husband is off having a guys weekend. All while her two-year-old has decided that a battle of the wills would be nice! If anyone finds my mind/sanity, will you please return it to me in a nice wrapped box containing tickets to a spa?

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Sure will. I think mine is with yours! If you find it, let me know.

Tyanne said...

hey, there must be an epidemic b/c mine has been gone for about three years now!!!! I will take the spa package...I have given up on the mind and/or sanity!

AMANDA said...

I hope you got a little of it back after getting out sunday afternoon:)

Ashley said...

sounds good to me. I would willingly lose my mind if it guaranteed a spa package!