Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day



We spent a very relaxing Memorial Day at Rebel Yell grilling hamburgers with both sets of parents and watching the kids play. Both kids have had pink eye over the weekend and L's has turned into a sinus infection, so we're now starting an antibiotic for the next two weeks. He's also cutting all four of his year molars, so he's pretty miserable looking right now. I hope he'll start feeling better before his birthday in a few weeks. He's doing much better walking, but has completely decided to take off yet. Here are a few pics of Addie smelling Nana's daylilies on Memorial Day. I didn't get any pics of my little man since his eyes looked so awful. I'll have to post some of him once he starts feeling better.

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Oh, tell Landry to sit and not to walk yet. He cant grow up yet!!!