Getting ready for water day before school
I love that little sly grin
Always being a gymnast
Bombs away.jpg)
Cousins
Swinging with Ms. Jessica
My sweet girl enjoyed water day at preschool yesterday and was so pumped about it. We sent two swimming pools and a bag of water toys to share with everyone and she was even more excited about showing all of her toys to her friends. Unfortunately, I couldn't make to her school because I had an important visit at work that I was responsible for, so I sent Colin to take some pics. Here are some of the better ones. She slept very well last night!
3 comments:
Those are so cute, we drug the kiddie pool out for the first time yesterday and they were both exhausted last night!
THey look like they had a blast!!!!
What a fun day at school!
Post a Comment