Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

A quick family pic following the baby dedication.
Yippee! Slippin' and slidin'

"I think I'll just stay over here and watch!"

Cousin Lydia didn't like the cold water either.

Cousin Chanci and her boyfriend watching the action from the sidelines.

Cousin Kennedy is too cool for school in her shades.


HA! I had to get this shot of her swimsuit riding up. She'll get me for this later.


We celebrated Mother's Day by dedicating L at church this morning. Unfortunately, I left my camera in the car and don't have any pictures of the actual event. Afterwards, we went to my grandparents' and enjoyed BBQ and all the fixins with the fam and the kids beat the heat in the kiddie pool. My little man was less than enthused by the cold water, however, and did nothing more than stick his toes in. Lately, it's truly baby central at my grandparents' house when everyone gets together. It's going to be really interesting at Christmas when all the babies will be walking! Here are a few pics from our day! Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there! Hope you had a great one with your kiddos like I did! And I must add that my sweet husband made cinnamon rolls for me first thing this morning. Thanks, honey!

4 comments:

Tyanne said...

You look great in that pic, Happy Mother's Day!

Sweet T said...

That's a great family picture of you all! Looks like a great Mother's Day. Props to Colin for baking cinnamon rolls.

Deanna said...

What a fun way to spend Mother's Day!

Jerusha Goss Photography said...

Look like you all had a blast. It is amazing how fast the time flies when they are so little. Before you know it they are in school. I can't believe my twins are 20 months old now and Maddisen is 4. Also Sara you are looking really good, do you have any secrets. LOL I need a few myself. Talk to you later Jerusha