
The day is almost here. Colin and I leave tomorrow morning to head to Port Canaveral to board our cruise ship and hit the open seas for some quality time together. First stop, Nassau...where we will spend the day at the Atlantis resort and take the plunge on some of the world's largest water slides. I also plan to keep an eye out for celebrities while we're there, since apparently Atlantis is known to be a hot spot for celebrities....not that I really get all wrapped up in all of that...but it's cool nonetheless. After a couple of fun days at sea, we get off at St. Thomas and St. Maarten for a date with some beautiful beaches. I'll be going through computer withdrawal while I'm gone, but I think that it will be freeing all the same. I'll try to post lots of pics when I get back in between trying to undo all of the spoiling that Nana and Papa have done to my children. :) Bon Voyage!
3 comments:
Have fun! I'm so jealous!!
I hope you get some great R and R! Have fun girl!!
I am feeling so jealous right now, but you guys have a great time!
Post a Comment