Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Birthday, Little Man!


The only thing that has kept me going in the midst of tragedy this week is the love that my two little munchkins have given me. Today is my little man's 1st birthday! It's so hard to believe that this time last year we were welcoming him into the world and I was beside myself with joy, but also worry as he was sent to the NICU with oxygen problems. He is now a healthy, vibrant toddler and truly brings sunshine to each and every day. We are having his birthday party tomorrow, so I have a lot to do this evening to prepare. I'll be sure to post some pics. In the meantime, here are some pics from last year. Happy Birthday, little man! Mama and Daddy love you very much!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday, precious boy! You are such a handsome, sweet little boy and lucky to be surrounded by such a loving family.

Cortney said...

Hope your little guy has a wonderful 1st birthday!