I have no words tonight, so I'll keep this brief and simply ask for prayers of comfort and healing for my best friend and her family. Katie and her brothers lost their mother today unexepectedly after she suffered a brain aneurysm last night. I've literally known Candee my entire life. In fact, the day before my wedding, Candee and Katie gave me a picture of me sitting between the twins as babies in their infants seats to remind me of how long we've been friends. I have the picture in my bathroom and Addison asks me all the time about it. If anyone was a second mother to me, it was Candee. No matter how long we went without talking, we could always pick up where we left off. Katie and I have always been the same way. The world is going to be a lonely place without her and my heart definitely aches tonight at the thought of never seeing her smiling face again. More than anything, it hurts me deeply to see people who I grew up with hurt so badly and not be able to do anything for them, so please keep them in your prayers. Pray that time will heal their pain and that they may be comforted by the love of family, faith and friends.
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Prayers
I have no words tonight, so I'll keep this brief and simply ask for prayers of comfort and healing for my best friend and her family. Katie and her brothers lost their mother today unexepectedly after she suffered a brain aneurysm last night. I've literally known Candee my entire life. In fact, the day before my wedding, Candee and Katie gave me a picture of me sitting between the twins as babies in their infants seats to remind me of how long we've been friends. I have the picture in my bathroom and Addison asks me all the time about it. If anyone was a second mother to me, it was Candee. No matter how long we went without talking, we could always pick up where we left off. Katie and I have always been the same way. The world is going to be a lonely place without her and my heart definitely aches tonight at the thought of never seeing her smiling face again. More than anything, it hurts me deeply to see people who I grew up with hurt so badly and not be able to do anything for them, so please keep them in your prayers. Pray that time will heal their pain and that they may be comforted by the love of family, faith and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sara, I'm so sorry. I know you're hurting right alongside them. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. If you need someone to watch the kids so your families can visit, just give me a call.
I am so sorry, I know that this is very hard for everyone! I will keep everyone in my prayers.
So much sadness lately. You have my prayers.
We are so sorry for your loss. I know this must be very hard for the family. Keeping everyone in our prayers.
will be praying for their family, and for your's as well.
I remember when this picture was taken! Such a sweet post, Sara, thank y'all so much for everything. I don't know what we would have done without y'all.
Post a Comment