Saturday, June 27, 2009

We're Back!

A quick pose before our line is released.
Our wet landing in the ocean.
Our amazing view of St. Thomas from 600 feet up.


After way too many hours in the car today, we made it back into town around 8 p.m. and I was so happy to see my babies. I think they were pretty excited to see us too! We had a fabulous time, but unfortunately the vacation is over and now it's time for us to unpack, do laundry, and get back into a routine. Rats! Despite all of that, it's always nice to sleep in your own bed, so I am sure I'll sleep like a log tonight. I haven't had a chance to download all of my pics yet, but here are a few pics of me and Colin's cousin Tabatha parasailing that we bought from our parasailing guide. I'll try to post more later.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

That looks like fun! I know your babies are more than thrilled to have you home!

Amy said...

Welcome back! Parasailing is SO FUN! Glad y'all had a great trip!

P.S. Check your email and tell Colin to "bring it!"

AMANDA said...

So glad u had a good time