.JPG)
.JPG)
Me and Bekah
.JPG)
Sweet boy
.JPG)
My grandparents
Shew...we have literally partied all weekend and I have to say that I am so not ready for Monday morning yet! Friday, Addison and I spent the afternoon in Jackson running errands and having some girl time. We had a great day, but I was exhausted by Friday evening. Saturday, we woke up bright and early. I threw together a praline cheese ball and we headed over to my parents' house for our cousin Lydia's first birthday and my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. One of my duties for the anniversary was putting together a flower arrangement, which I did on Friday evening. But, unfortunately, some of the hydrangeas wilted overnight and I had to do some damage control on Saturday before everyone showed up. Regardless, the parties turned out great. We had the birthday party at 1, followed by appetizers at 3 with all of my dad's family and some extended family from "down home," a special video of old photos for my grandparents at 4, hamburgers and hotdogs at 5 followed by yet another cake! I don't think I'll have to eat for a week! Today, we headed to Brandon to my sister-in-law's house to celebrate Colin's dad's birthday that was earlier this week. We had hamburgers and hotdogs again (did I mention I won't be eating hamburgers this week!) and the kids enjoy a dip in the pool despite some hit-and-miss showers. The kids and I slept real well on ride back to Vicksburg while Colin listened to football. I'm praying that this work week goes by quickly! You can view the rest of our weekend pics at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2206860&id=6516248&l=09f810fb1b
2 comments:
that is the best picture of Landry! HANDSOME!
I agree. He looks just like you in that pic. Very cute!
Post a Comment