Friday, September 04, 2009

You Know You're Getting Older When...


Apple Praline Bread
All wrapped up for the teachers
Typical weekday morning at our house...quick breakfast in the kitchen before school.

...new appliances excite you. I got a new refrigerator for my birthday and it was finally delivered today. I've been wanting a new fridge for a while because a) our ice maker has been messed up and b) all of our other appliances are stainless. I originally wanted a French door fridge, but after some advice from those who have recently bought French door fridges...I opted for a stainless side by side and I am hoping I'll be happy with that choice. So far, it seems to have tons more space than my old side by side. I've been in a baking mood this week. I guess the fall-like temps are to blame, but I got my new Southern Living magazine in the mail and saw the recipe for Praline Apple bread. Yum! I made two and wrapped one up to send to First Pres for Addison and Landry's teachers to enjoy. I hope the fall temps stick around for a while. I love fall!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

I love the refrigerator. Glad you all are better now.

Taylor & Krisa said...

I could reach right through and snatch up a piece of that bread...yum!

Jerusha Goss Photography said...

Hey cousin could you send me the recipe for this it looks delicious. Thanks!