.JPG)
Addison with Nana (notice that her hair is fixed and her daddy did it!!)
.JPG)
Giving Pappaw love
.JPG)
Singing songs for all the grandparents
.JPG)
Yummy cookies
.JPG)
.JPG)
"I Love you!"
I'm back from D.C. It was a long week away from Colin and the kiddos, but I survived despite a few strange encounters. I did get to eat a couple of really good meals, so I can't complain too much. Addison had Grandparent's Day at preschool on Friday. Unfortunately, I didn't make it back from D.C. until around 9:30 that evening, so I missed the big event. However, Colin was sweet enough to remember the camera and captured these pics for me. Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week!
3 comments:
Colin did a great job on the hair! Kudos! I know you are so glad to be back home with your sweet babies!
cute pics! Glad they were able to go to grandparents day!
Your kids are so lucky to have such amazing Grandparents.
Post a Comment