..you'll find me glued to this! I've waited all summer for Grey's to come on back and what could be better than a two-hour season premiere!?!? So, please hold all my calls next Thursday. Sorry, hubby and kids, it's fend-for-yourself-night for dinner at the Leach house! :)
Tanner made pizzas tonight for the season premier of Survivor. I'm thinking he will need to do a repeat for next Thursday too! Besides, baked potato pizza was awesome!
Me, too! Unfortunately, my husband will be flying back from Chicago on Thursday night and I have to be at the airport at 8:45, right smack dab in the middle of it! Guess I'll just watch half and then pause it! :)
3 comments:
WHOO HOO!! I am right there with ya!
Tanner made pizzas tonight for the season premier of Survivor. I'm thinking he will need to do a repeat for next Thursday too! Besides, baked potato pizza was awesome!
Me, too! Unfortunately, my husband will be flying back from Chicago on Thursday night and I have to be at the airport at 8:45, right smack dab in the middle of it! Guess I'll just watch half and then pause it! :)
Post a Comment