Thursday, September 03, 2009
If Germ Fumigation Existed...
..I'd be fogging my house right now. This is getting to be ridiculous. Landry gets sick first. He gives it to Addison. They both give me the bug for my birthday. Colin has straight eight days of stomach problems where he starts thinking he has a parasite...I'm not kidding ya! Then, Addison gets it again and now Landry has it once more! Are you kidding me??? So, I am home once again with Landry using leave that I don't have because it's been nothing but one big sick fest around here for 2 1/2 weeks! To complicate matters, Colin is having outpatient surgery tomorrow in Jackson and will be recovering this weekend and then I fly out Monday to head to D.C. for work (anyone want to go to DC with me???) Maybe, just maybe, we can get rid of this nasty bug once and for all before the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know how you feel. We've had illness make the rounds over and over again in my house. Although, (knock on wood) we have been doing well for the past couple of months. Except my husband, he has an immune system of steel. He rarely ever gets ill. Lucky!
Bless your heart! Hopefully you will not get it this time! We're all snotty but no stomach issues, thank God! I wish I could go to DC with you!
Maybe you should invent the first Lysol fogger! You would be rich!!! My boys are starting to complain their hands are turning into prunes with all the OCD washing I am making them do lately. So much sickness going around. I hope you guys are well soon.
Post a Comment