Can't believe she's three!.JPG)
Here are a few pics from my and Addison's birthday celebration at Biaggi's last night. We were originally supposed to have a family dinner last Sunday at Cock of the Walk for Addison's birthday, but the stomach virus had other plans. So, we finally got to celebrate both birthdays last night. We enjoyed some yummy Italian food and an Oreo ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Oh, how I love ice cream cakes (and my hubby knows that)! And, thank goodness, we had no run-ins with the fire alarm during this trip to Biaggi's. Now, I just won't be able to eat the rest of the week!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Since you are a DQ fan... as am I... I highly recommend the Tag-along Girl Scout Blizzard... D'lish, and for a limited time only!
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am so sorry I couldn'be there! Thanks for the invite though, colin! I'm sure the dinner was delicious! Happy (late) Birthday again!
Post a Comment