.JPG)
This is what happens when you grow up in a house with an older sister.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Snoozing with daddy on Saturday morning...both kids like to get in the bed with us on the weekend mornings and snuggle.
.JPG)
Shaving cream art...turning herself into a masterpiece
.JPG)
Messy, but oh so fun!
.JPG)
Artist at work
.JPG)
.JPG)
Her finished masterpieces
.JPG)
Drenched by the water hose
We enjoyed a wonderful and productive Saturday morning at home yesterday. I got up bright and early to start on a few chores. Addison woke up soon after and started requesting breakfast. Since we didn't have to be anywhere until later in the afternoon, I told her she could help me make pancakes in any shape she wanted. She chose hearts, cars and gingerbread men from my drawer of cookie cutters and we got busy making pancakes and bacon for everyone. After breakfast, Colin and Landry headed to town to run a few errands and us girls went outside in our pajamas for a little shaving cream art project. It was a mess, but it was worth it. Addison had a blast and I just hosed everything down afterwards including her. Of course, that began our second segment of fun...playing in the water hose with our pajamas on. Addison was amazed when she asked if she could play in the water hose and I told her "yes." She played for a good hour in the water while I picked weeds in the flower bed (not my favorite task) and worked on some wreaths for my front doors. After she and I were both good and worn out, we headed inside to get a bath and get cleaned up for Laiken's birthday party. A great way to spend a Saturday morning, but let's just say we all slept well last night.
1 comment:
Saturdays are GREAT!!!!!
Post a Comment