Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of School--2009

My little man started one-year-old preschool today. It has been an emotional experience for me since he's my baby and most likely my last. He's also not nearly as independent as his sister although he tries his best to follow her lead on most things. Colin dropped them off at school and he said Addison immediately ran to her three-year-old class without looking back. Landry wanted to get down at first to play, but then quickly realized that Colin was about to leave and started crying. He's one of those kids that has to get adjusted at first...bless his heart. Regardless, we had a good morning and are looking forward to a great year! We have a busy week ahead...gymnastics starts Wednesday, the kids have doctor's appointments on Thursday and then we're headed to Oxford on Friday to visit cousin Jenny. Yippee! We love Oxford!

4 comments:

Tyanne said...

WOW! They both look so big!! I am afraid I will be much more upset when I drop Sam off Monday morning....he will most likely run to class and not look back!

Ashley said...

so precious! And Addison looks like she has gotten so tall!

AMANDA said...

Wow! So cute. That bookbag is as big as Landry!

Melissa said...

super cute! We start homeschooling the week after labor day. I love how Addison was excited. Landry will be running in before you know it! Have a great back to school!