.JPG)
.JPG)
This is Miss Attitude coming out!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Tomorrow, I say good-bye to my 20s and hello to a new age decade... and let me just say....after the week I've had...I'm definitely not going to forget this birthday. It's been a week full of not-so-good things like vomit, fever, diarrhea, more vomit. It started with Landry and now we're ending the weekend with Addison taking a turn...although she's not had it as bad...thank heavens. Just a comical note about Landry's illness. I took him to the ER on Wednesday evening where we spent four long hours. During our time there, everyone started putting on masks to protect themselves against the swine flu. If you had been there, you would know why! Well, I can't tell you how priceless it was to see the look on people's faces when they would walk into an ER full of people all wearing masks. Absolutely hysterical! Hey, judge me if you want, but I had to have some kind of entertainment while I was sitting there for that long with a toddler!! Anyway, on to the weekend, Nana and I attempted to take four kids to Jackson Saturday and
(and all were perfectly well when we left the house). Before we returned home, Landry had vomited because he got a hold of Addison's sippy cup of regular milk, which he can't tolerate, and both Addison and Laiken started with diarrhea...in public I might add. Yep, it was time to call it a day and high tail it back to the house at that point. Despite all of the utter excitement, Colin and I did manage to sneak away this afternoon and catch a movie. Thanks, Nana and Papa. You're the best. I think I now have Cloroxed and Lysoled everything and we're praying for a better week. Here are a few pics from Saturday (before all the sickness) that I though I'd share. Hope everyone has a great, germ-free week.
No comments:
Post a Comment