Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Addie Girl is Three!




I can't believe my baby girl is three years old today! Seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and plugging our little glo-worm into the lights for jaundice. And now, she's a running, flipping (literally) preschooler...full of life and personality. She brings so much joy, and occasional attitude, to our lives each day! We celebrated this morning with presents and a special pancake breakfast. I'm heading to her preschool in just a bit to take a cake and treat bags to her class. I'll be sure to share pics later. On a separate note, I turned 30 on Monday and have spent the past two days in the bed with the stomach bug....not exactly what I had in mind for my birthday. I am finally starting to feel better and I'm heading back to work today after her preschool party. What a way to start the week!

4 comments:

Cortney said...

Happy birthday to your little 3-year old! I'm sure the rest of her day will be as special as her pancake breakfast!

Amy said...

Happy birthday to Addison! (It's crazy, isn't it?!)

Sweet T said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Addison!!! Can you believe our girls are 3 now??? Seriously... time must slow down!

AMANDA said...

Happy Birthday Addie!!! Glad you are feeling better:)